Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Great Value for Wine Lovers!

I’m all about value these days as so many of us are and I’m happy to share with my fellow wine lovers a great wine for an incredible value. The wine is called Oak Leaf. And for the price of $3.00 a bottle, it tastes pretty good and has even won some awards. For example, it won a gold medal at the prestigious Florida State International Wine Competition and Silver and Bronze at the 2008 San Francisco Wine Competition. It was also rated the steal of the season this Summer by O magazine. The only place I have found you can purchase this wine is at Walmart. I was so skeptical about the taste of a $3.00 bottle of wine but was pleasantly surprised at the great taste!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, I enjoyed a quick look at your blog site. I have seen this wine in Wal Mart but have been afraid to give it a try, based on your recommendation I think I will spurge on the $3 wine. I enjoyed all of your tips. Gina Kerpon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, my wife and I have also tried the Merlot. Excellent, as you have stated for only $3 a bottle.

    David Horton

    ReplyDelete